Saturday, June 9, 2007

Well, we finally made it to Zhengzhou!! After being on the plane for way!! too long - 19 hours total - we are ready to collapse. Kendall did absolutely awesome - what a trooper. I woke up on the plane at one point and she was passed out in my lap - I didn't even know she was there. We found out that we won't get Reese until Monday but maybe God knows that we should rest a bit - or at least I should! The hotel said they will bring a crib to our room because most Chinese families have kids her age in one. We will see what she thinks. She won't have one at home. Pictures of our 5 star hotel will follow later - I have to see if I can figure that out next! Keep praying!

4 comments:

natashalp said...

Mer,

We're thinking about you!! So excited and can't wait to see a picture of you with Reese in your arms...

Hang in there,
the Gang at Spectrum
(the weekend crew)

P.S. ~ You were still on the schedule last night... OOPS! We could have used you, but we're so glad you're there instead.

Trish said...

I am praying for you and Kendell and celebrating how God will bring your family together as He designed. I know you have waited for this day for a long year. I remember our first conversations and your sense of urgency to begin the waiting so you could get to this day.

Remember phones work between China and Grand Rapids if you need anything. Celebrating with you the journey God continues to unfold in your life. Live it well and love your daughters with everything you have to offer! Trish

Keisha said...

Hey Merideth!
I'm so glad to hear that Kendell did great on the flight! I know yall are beat, but you better rest up for little Miss Reese!!! I can't wait!! Send us some pics! We are praying for yall!
Keisha

becky said...

Hey Merideth,
It's Becky and Kim P. at work and we are looking at your China pictures....It does look smoggy there...yuk!!! Make sure you send a bunch of pictures with you and Reese on Monday....We can't wait to see you together. We'll keep checking your site:) We love you and have a blast in China. Have a crab rangoon and eggroll for us.