Saturday, June 2, 2007

Well, I have always said that I felt like Moses at the beginning of our adoption process. Telling God to send someone else, someone that was more prepared.... I wouldn't trade this experience for anything now! But now I feel like Job. I think that God is testing my faith. I found out this week that I will not get 70% of my pay while taking time off for Reese to bond. I thought, "ok God, I was hoping to pay the adoption off with my grants but maybe we will have to survive off that money for awhile." Then, the child support that we were receiving (that I never expected to get in the first place) stopped, as suddenly as it started, this week. That was putting an extra $800 dollars a month in our pockets. I know that God has gotten us this far and He won't let us down now - but I surely don't understand it. I praise Him for all He has done and trust that He will continue to lead us to Reese - no matter what our finances look like. Please keep us in your prayers!

No comments: