Monday, June 25, 2007





We have been home a few days now and I think that we may have finally recovered from jetlag. It was pretty wicked the first couple days. We felt dizzy all the time. Kendall was waking up at 2:30 am and I would have to make her stay up all day. By Saturday she said she thought she felt like an American again. but then today we all slept until 11...even Reese. I am used to being tired but that was the extreme. Reese seems to be adjusting well. At times I can walk away for a minute or two and she doesn't panic. And she will let Ama hold her as long as she knows where I am. yesterday she took right to my niece, Lexi, and wanted to be held by her a lot. No complaints here. She has been taking naps which is nice for me - gives me a little break. Last night she slept in her own bed instead of on Kendall's floor. She has been sleeping quite well since she got on an antibiotic. She still has a cough and runny nose but no fever since Saturday. She loves to take walks thru the neighborhood in her jogger stroller which we call her cadillac! She just doesn't want to get out of it. We need to break her of the fact that no one can push it but me. Kendall and Reese played in the sprinkler in their clothes last night and had a riot after we convinced her that it was ok to get her clothes wet with mom's permission. She is doing well with Ellie - just yells "no" when she gets too close.
Our next feat is to get her to fall asleep without me in the room at night and for naps. she won't let Jeff hold her yet unless they are playing but she does follow him around. In good time I am sure.

No comments: